This week, I've been deep in swine flu coverage and it's been working out pretty well for me.
Both my swine flu stories are on Google news and the first one was the top hit for WSU for almost a half hour. Also, that story has accounted for 3.8 percent of the total page views for The Daily Evergreen's Web site this week. The entire news section has accounted for 4.2 percent.
It got more hits than the sports and opinion sections combined.
There have been 1078 hits on the story so far, over 950 have been unique page views and the average time viewers stayed on the story was about two and half minutes.
I haven't checked the Google analytics for my second swine flu story yet, but I'm working on a swine flu survivors profile for Monday that I'm hoping will increase our web traffic once again.
"i haven't checked" lol
ReplyDeletealso,that picture= double lol