
*You can click on the image for a larger version.
Sadly, this is almost a weekly occurrence in Pullman. Before winter break I requested all the records of violent behavior in town and I got back a stack of records so big I could post a few reports a week for the rest of the semester and still not run out.
Thankfully this victim did suffer a broken jaw or a concussion. He did have pretty bad bruising and tissue damage to his face though. He sent the police a picture of his face after the attack.

As usual with cases like this, the cops are pretty much powerless to bring the perps to justice since they kind of have to be there before a fight breaks out to make arrests. When that happens, which is pretty common with these random acts of violence, they use this phrase at the bottom of the report. It's something I see popping up on a lot of these records:

If you or anyone you know has any information about this case, or any other case I've posted here or on the Daily Evergreen's Behind the Press blog, you should contact Pullman PD and help the cops find these assholes.
For a look at the entire report, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment