
Man. I am going to miss Pullman.
The people. The paper. The parties. All my friends. The girls. ... The girls.
As I stand in my empty apartment, preparing to depart once and for all, I think about all the friends I've hung out here with. I think about all the steaks we've grilled, all the pre-funking, all the X Box. But most of all I think about the affection I have for everyone I shared this amazing time with.
And I feel an overwhelming sense of sadness. It's like losing family.

But life goes on. I look forward to the future and what it holds for me. It's the people here that I'll miss and am so thankful for.
And I'm thankful for my real family, too. No one ever said graduating college would be such an emotional time. My mom and grandparents and all my family have always been there for me but now more than ever do I appreciate their love and unconditional support.
I. am. so. grateful.
I mean – I've never had to rent a U-Haul a day in my life. See?
All you need is a horse trailer and an awesome family.But I'd be lying if I said I'm not crying a little bit as I write this post ...
So much of who I am is wrapped up in Pullman. I've learned so much about myself here. I've fallen in and out of love here. I learned how to work with people. I learned how to manage people ... mostly through trial and error. I learned how to write here.
But all things must pass.
Now we'll see what the future has in store for yours truly ...
No comments:
Post a Comment