
On April 25, 2009 WSU Police arrested Kristen Grindley's boyfriend, Richard Pasma for 4th degree assault. Two officers reported seeing Pasma slap Grindley with an open hand across the face. During the arrest, Grindley said she hit Pasma first.

In the report, Pasma admits that he slapped Grindley but said that it was the first time he ever hit a woman.
Here is a link to a Google document of the arrest report.
For some background on Kristen Grindley's story, read this.
Can you find out more on Pasma's 7 other violations in Whitman county over the past few years? Any other DV, DUI?
ReplyDeleteYeah I went to the courthouse and took a look at the rest of his Whitman Co. violations. A lot of parking tickets. Running a stop sign. If I recall correctly, an MIP. Nothing violent. If there was anything else of interest I would have posted it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking.
ReplyDeleteI have looked into the case it seems like there is a gap from 2AM to about 3 AM where no one knows where he was or what he was doing. There is a traffic cam by the Chamber of Commerce. I know it is South of the home, but maybe he went driving around and it caught his truck on tape. Also, I have inquired with the Jack in the Box on Stadium Wy and they have cameras that MAY pick up the street. It may show her in the back (or not)around 1:30AM on the morning of 11/11/09. The manager says they are open at that time maybe an employee saw/heard something and didn't know to go to the police. If you have time and are local they may be more willing to work with you on these questions.